Much of Westlake Village is surrounded by open space with hiking and horse trails, and the vast Santa Monica Mountains. Residents are fortunate to have costal breezes that drift through the canyons, keeping average temperatures up to 10 degrees cooler and the air cleaner and fresher than the San Fernando Valley.
Among its other attractions, Westlake Village is host to the annual California Jazz & Wine Fest. Many people consider this to be the event of year, with live jazz music, premier wine, boutique spirits, microbrews, and gourmet food for visitors to sample.
Anti-Aging Treatments in Westlake Village
For facial cosmetic surgery and non-surgical anti-aging treatments in Westlake Village, Dr. Shervin Aminpour Facial Plastic Surgeon provides the highest quality treatments and care. Dr. Aminpour is double board-certified in both otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Unlike many other plastic surgeons, he focuses exclusively on the face and neck. With his surgical skills, artistry, and experience in facial procedures, Dr. Aminpour is recognized for his artistry, and his ability to produce beautiful, natural-looking results.
Westlake Village Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty, otherwise known as a “nose job,” is an area of particular focus for Dr. Aminpour. As a board-certified ear, throat and nose specialist and highly-skilled plastic surgeon, he has in-depth understanding of both the functional and cosmetic aspects of the nose, and is uniquely qualified to help you achieve the look you envision. He has performed hundreds of rhinoplasties, many on patients referred to him by his peers in the medical field.
The nose is the most prominent and defining feature of a person’s face. Dr. Aminpour performs rhinoplasty with extreme sensitivity to facial symmetry for an enhanced but natural appearance that harmonizes the shape of the nose with the rest of the facial features for the perfect balance. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Aminpour if you are looking for some of the best results from rhinoplasty Westlake Village can lay claim to.
Rhinoplasty surgery is performed for several different purposes:
- Primary rhinoplasty: To reshape the nose for facial balance and a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Reconstructive rhinoplasty: To correct abnormalities and repair nasal structures damaged by trauma or disease.
- Revision rhinoplasty: To address complications and defects caused by a previous primary rhinoplasty.
- Functional rhinoplasty (septoplasty): To correct functional problems caused by a deviated septum.
- Fusion rhinoplasty (septo-rhinoplasty): To address both cosmetic and structural nasal issues.
- Ethnic rhinoplasty: Performed to achieve plastic surgery goals with attention to the patient’s natural ethnic traits.
- Male or female rhinoplasty: Performed with attention to masculine or feminine proportions and profile while achieving cosmetic results.
With advances in the technology of dermal fillers, Dr. Aminpour is also able to perform a “non-surgical nose job,” completed in less than an hour. New dermal fillers have made it possible to enhance and reshape various aspects of the nose. There is little to no downtime or recovery with this procedure.
Westlake Village Facelift
The Westlake Village facelift is the gold standard of all procedures to treat and correct the visible signs of facial aging. However, the best facelifts do not look like the person has had a facelift, but leaves the person looking more attractive and appealing in a way that appears natural. When properly performed, a facelift can leave the patient looking younger, fresher, and rejuvenated overall, without the obvious signs of surgery. Combining surgical advances with technical skills and experience, Dr. Aminpour performs facelift procedures that produce beautiful, natural-looking results.
Clinically known as rhytidectomy, facelift surgery is performed to address a range of facial issues, including:
- Deep laugh lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Wrinkles, creases, and sagging below the eyes
- Sagging facial skin in the middle area of the face
- Loss of facial volume causing a gaunt or older appearance
- Jowls near the jawline
- Excess fat and loose skin near the jaw and chin
- Sagging fat in the lower part of the face, causing a tired, aging appearance
Although a full facelift is a comprehensive procedure that addresses many facial aging issues, the neck and the eyes are typically best addressed with other procedures. Cosmetic procedures for the neck, eyes, and other areas can be performed in conjunction with, at the same time as the facelift surgery, including a brow lift, eyelid surgery, neck lift, neck liposuction, chin implant, or natural fat transfer. When you come in for a consultation with Dr. Shervin Aminpour Facial Plastic Surgeon, we can advise you about the best facial enhancement procedures to give you a natural, more youthful, fresh appearance. Visit Dr. Aminpour for some of the most beautiful results from a facelift Westlake Village clients can trust.